Women's HydroSkin Pants
Cut for a woman's body, the NRS Women's HydroSkin Pant is one of those items you'll always want in your gear bag. Worn alone or in a layering system, you've got warmth and freedom of movement. HydroSkin stretches and moves with your body. It's the most comfortable wetsuit going.
- High-cut waist provides security and will prevent ride-down in the back when you're sitting.
- ThermalPlush inner lining increases insulation, repels moisture and dries quickly.
- The 0.5 mm of closed cell neoprene, with its titanium adhesive gives great body heat retention.
- DWR coating causes water to bead and roll off.
- Neoprene: 0.5-mm Terraprene neoprene core
- Materials: 4-way stretch PowerSpan outer layer , ThermalPlush inner lining, Titanium laminate adhesive, DWR coating
- Seams: Flatlock stitching
- Women's cut
Write a Review
See my review of the short sleeve top. I own pants and shorts too and they are just the best. I can't imagine being a paddler without Hydroskins in my bag.
Reviewed by: Nancy Moore from Monona, WI.