P&H Sea Kayaks
Delphin 155 Poly
The P&H Delphin 155 turns traditional sea kayak design on its head and challenges many preconceived ideas of how a sea kayak should look and behave. The cockpit has been move backwards and the stern squared off so the bow just kisses the water, but when paddling the stern engages and aids tracking. This combination is unique to the Delphin creating a kayak that is long enough to paddle like a traditional sea kayak on flat water with enough speed to keep up with the pack but will transform into a new genre of free-ride sea kayak when it hits moving water, coming alive in tide races, over falls and surging water.
- Rocker: Super maneuverability when surfing and prevents purling.
- Quick resurfacing bow: Splits and sheds water preventing nose burying on steep waves and helps punch through waves on the way through surf.
- Hard chines in the bow, soft chines in the stern: Fast pick up on the wave and forgiving for beginners and when surfing.
- Flat mid-section hull: The most manoeuvrable sea kayak on the market, spins like a white water kayak to get you out of those sticky situations like crossing fast flowing races.
- Low back deck and cockpit
Easy to roll when the wave wins.
- Squared off stern
Increases water length, speed and tracking.br>
- Rear weighting
Creates a long water line when paddling on flat water for speed and tracking.
- Large rear and fore hatch
Lots of day tripping storage.
- Mini hatch
Access your essential gear on the move.
- Length: 15 ft 6 in
- Weight: 58.5 lbs
- Width: 22.44 in
- Cockpit Dimensions: 32" x 16.5"
- Weight Range: 130-275 lbs
- Material: Polyethylene