Cyprus Carbon High Angle Touring
Cyprus: A Mediterranean island rich in Greek heritage.
The Cyprus is Werner's most popular Performance Core high angle blade design. The mid size blades fit a wide range of kayakers and are versatile to use during advanced maneuvers or all around touring. Performance Core blades are buoyant, lightweight, and durable.
- Mid-size blades fit a wide range of paddlers and are versatile for advanced maneuvers and all around touring
- Extremely stable bracing and rolling, powerful catch and smooth linking stokes
- Ultimate high-angle blade design profides amore powerful catch and stroke.
- Smart-View Adjustable Ferrule looks and feels like a 1-piece paddle.
- Straight shaft carbon provides a more traditional feeling.
- Standard and small diameter shaft sizes ensure you get a proper fit.
Surface Area: 610 sq cm
Blade Length x Width: 46 x 18 cm
Weight for 210cm Straight Shaft: 667 g / 23.5 oz