Youve got your camera on you not because you know therell be the opportunity to use it, but just in case there is. And there sure is, as you come across a sweet log-jump into a muddy pool on the trail. Dismounting, you whip out the camera and wait sure enough, the next rider sails right into the mud, sending up spray that looks awesome on the shot you got. Shame youre now covered in mud like some nasty skin disease, but hey, thats what Sundays are for.
- You can take great photographs right through the LENZFLEX windows - even underwater
- The Mini Camera Case is compatible with most non-zoom compact cameras
- It'll float with your camera in it
- It's guaranteed submersible to 15 feet (5 meters)
- The UV-stabilized TPU material won't be broken down or discolored by sunlight
- It keeps out dust and sand