Astral's Abba is made specifically for women and perfect for any craft. This PFD is created from the highest quality and environmentally considerate raw materials like Organic Kapok and PE Foam. The Abba has plenty of pocket space and fleece handwarmers for cold days on the water.
This vest is a favorite with many of the women on staff. It offers an exceptional fit for women who have a small to medium bust. It can fit larger busts too, but it's a little more finicky that way.
- Short torso and Princess seams
- Organic Kapok is sealed in an RF welded polyurethane bladder
- Fleece hand warmer pockets
- Wicking polyester mesh side panels
- Vertical zippered pocket with elastic lanyard for securing essentials
- Elasto-Cinch shoulders stretch with every movement
- Reflective trim for added safety
- Lash Tab for securely attaching a knife
- Lots of attractive ornamental stitching (the Astral folks love their embroidery machine)
- Buoyancy: 17 lbs
Write a Review
This is hands-down the most comfortable PFD I have ever worn. The Kapok fiber is extremly flexable, so the Abba forms to your body shape. The nylon is very durable and they have a beautiful design on the back. The piping is reflextive for safety. I really like the hand warmer pockets with fleece linings. They pull out all the stops in comfort with the neoprene shoulder straps. I have to admit I used to not always wear my PFD, but I always wear my Abba.
Reviewed by: Marit Haug from Madison, WI.