Online reservations for both locations coming soon!
- One (or more) canoe, kayak, or SUP board
- A life jacket for each person
- A paddle for each paddler
- A life jacket and footwear must be worn at all times when using rental equipment.
- Renters must be at least 18 years old. Adults must accompany anyone under 18. An adult must accompany any child under 8 years of age in the same boat. - Alcohol is prohibited while using or operating Rutabaga equipment. Rutabaga reserves the right to refuse to rent to anyone who appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Renters are liable for lost or damaged equipment.
- Full payment is required at the time of reservation.
- All trash must be removed from boats prior to their return. - Rentals are due back 30 minutes prior to the close of business. - Rentals returned late will be charged a $25 late fee.
- Rutabaga reserves the right to cancel rentals due to unsafe weather conditions, resulting in either full refund or reschedule.
Two or more days notice: full refund One day notice: 50% refund No show or day of: no refund Weather Related Cancellations will be met with a full refund
We will cancel rentals under the following conditions: - Wind speed over 15 MPH - Water temperature below 55 degrees Fahrenheit - Thunderstorms
At Rutabaga Paddlesports we have been selling kayaks and canoes online for over a decade. We are also a top SUP dealer. Rutabaga Paddlesports supplies paddlers with clothing and accessories that fit their budget, style, and meet their demands. We strive to offer a broad range of American made and sustainable paddle gear to our customers.
Rutabaga's Address: 220 West Broadway Avenue Madison, Wisconsin 53716