We rent Canoes, Kayaks and Stand Up Paddle Boards!
April 20-September 30
On-Site (paddle off from Rutabaga - we're on the water) Kayaks (Solo/Tandem): $25 half day, $40 full day Stand Up Paddle Boards: $25 half day, $40 full day Tandem Royalex Canoes: $25 half day, $40 full day Fishing Kayaks: $30 half day, $60 full day Pedal Fishing Kayaks: $40 half day, $75 full day
- Reservations are strongly encouraged for all on-site rentals.
Off-Site (from destination of your choice) Kayaks (Solo/Tandem): $50 full day, $30 additional day Stand Up Paddle Boards: $50 full day, $30 additional day Tandem Royalex Canoes: $50 full day, $30 additional day Fishing Kayaks: $60 full day, $40 additional day
- Reservations are strongly encouraged for all off-site rentals.
- Off-site renters may pick up their boat(s) one half hour before the close of business on the evening prior to their departure.
- Off-site renters must have an approved roof rack (a factory rack with cross-bars, Yakima, Thule, or the like) on their vehicle for boat transport.
Rental Fleet Stand Up Paddle Boards: Bic Sport Ace Tec 106, Bic Sport Ace Tec 116, Bic Sport Cross Adventure 11 Solo Kayak: Wilderness Systems Pungo 120, Current Designs Kestrel 120, Current Designs Kestrel 120X Tandem Kayak: Perception Prodigy II & Native Watercraft Ultimate 14.5 T Fishing Kayak: Native Watercraft Ultimate FX 12, Native Watercraft Ultimate FX 15 Solo, Native Watercraft Ultimate FX 15 Tandem, Native Watercraft Slayer 10 Propel, Native Watercraft Slayer 13 Propel, Native Watercraft Slayer 12, Jackson Kayak Coosa, Jackson Kayak Big Rig, Jackson Kayak Big Tuna & Jackson Kayak Kilroy Tandem Canoe: Wenonah Adirondack RX 16 & Wenonah Spirit II RX 17
Cancellation Policy Two or more days notice: full refund One day notice: 50% refund No show or day of: no refund
Weather Related Cancellations will be met with a full refund. We will cancel rentals if any of the below are happening:
- Wind speed over 15 MPH
- Water temperature below 55 degrees Fahrenheit
Need more info? Call us at 1-800-I-PADDLE (800-472-3353) for more information and/or reservations.
General Rental Policies
- Renters must be at least 18. Adults must accompany anyone under 18.
- A lifejacket and footwear must be worn at all times.
- Sorry, leave the alcohol at home. We don't allow alcohol in our boats.
- Rentals are due back 30 minutes prior to the close of business on the day they are due.
- Rentals returned late will be charged an additional full day rental.
- Renters are responsible for equipment and agree to pay for lost or damaged items.
- When reserving a boat or board in advance, full payment is required at the time of the reservation.
- Reservations are recommended at all times, but especially on weekends or for large parties.
- All trash must be removed from boats prior to their return.
Use this map below to plan your route from Rutabaga to many of the destinations along the Yahara Waterway.
At Rutabaga Paddlesports we have been selling kayaks and canoes online for over a decade. We are also a top SUP dealer. Rutabaga Paddlesports supplies paddlers with clothing and accessories that fit their budget, style, and meet their demands. We strive to offer a broad range of American made and sustainable paddle gear to our customers.