Little Dipper Fiberglass/Carbon Bent Shaft
Little Dipper’s small size blades pull effortlessly through each stroke, for less fatigue in smaller paddlers. Built with stiffer, lighter swing weight blades, you’ll feel more propulsion without tiring yourself out. The Little Dipper is the smart choice the low-angle paddler wanting a blade to match their stature.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness.
- Small sized blades are an ideal fit for smaller paddlers.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Optimized flex and strength.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule
Surface Area: 550 sq cm
Blade Length x Width: 48 x 15 cm
Weight for 220cm Bent Shaft: 796 g / 28.75 oz
Write a Review
We are awaiting spring warmth before we try out the paddle. Thank you for your easy-to-use and efficient service. We were pleased the paddle shipped the day we placed the order and arrived here two days later. My wife was delighted with her birthday present and wants to keep it in sight until we next get on the water.
Reviewed by: Leonard Zuga from Delaware, Ohio.