$60/person if you bring your own equipment, $100/person all equipment included.
1) Both guide and participant(s) will wear a mask while on land.
2) Both guide and participant(s) will maintain a 6 ft distance from each other on land and on water.
3) Both guide and participant(s) will get in and out of their boat without assistance.
4) Both guide and participant(s) will swim to shore if one should tip, avoiding close contact by not doing assisted rescues at this time. If a participant should be in serious trouble, the guide will be there to assist.
5) If the participant(s) have their own boat, life jacket and/or paddle they will bring it.
6) If a participant or the guide are feeling any symptoms related to COVID-19 on the day of the day trip, you will let us know and not participate in the trip.
You have hiked it, and maybe you have biked it, or even cross-country skied it. So, now let's paddle it! Join us for paddling in the Kettle Moraine lakes near Delafield. Ply quiet backwaters past picturesque homes. This chain of 4 lakes has crystal clear waters and abundant wildlife. Come see a familiar place from a new perspective!
Join our excellent outdoor programs instructors, on this favorite local paddling spot. We promise you'll discover great new places to launch your boat and meet new folks who share your love of paddling.
Trips are from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. We'll meet at the put-in, run a shuttle if necessary, then launch for a day of paddling enjoyment. Please register at least 2 weeks prior to the trip date. Trips may be cancelled at that time if we don't meet minimum requirements.
Canoes and kayaks are welcome.
|Aug 14||Sat||9:00AM - 4:00PM||this session is full||Wait List|