|4450 Hemlock Ct|
HARBOR SPRINGS, MI 49740
|At Old Mustache Canoe Paddles "It's About the Balance"|
- the Balanced swing weight during the recovery phase of your stroke
- the Balanced ergonomic connection between your hands and the paddle
- the Balance between stiffness and flex
- the Balanced water flow over the blade's dihedral shaped power face
- the Balance between light weight and strength
- the Balance of visually book-matched wood grain
- the Balance between beauty and function
Steve Sikkema has been a serious paddler for over 30 years. His woodworking career spans 40 years in wood carving and high-end custom work. A few years ago he realized that he could build a more satisfying paddle than he could buy.
So he started to develop, prototype and build paddles which were then tested in the Boundary Waters, Lake Michigan and the rivers of Northern Michigan. These paddles are the result of his combined passions of woodworking and paddling.
"Old Mustache Canoe Paddles is dedicated to your complete satisfaction and delight in the performance and craftsmanship of our handmade paddles."