All participants in Rutabaga Outdoor Programs scheduled camps must agree to and abide by the following protocol for safety measures:
We are playing close attention to COVID trends. Additional programs may be added throughout the spring and early summer. If your program ends up being cancelled due to COVID precautions, a reschedule or refund will be arranged.
1) Both instructor and student(s) will wear a mask at all times, on land and on water, whenever practical.
2) Both instructor and student(s) will maintain a 6 ft distance from each other on land and on water.
3) In order to maintain distance, the instructor will offer minimal assistance to student(s) getting into or out of their boats.
4) In order to maintain distance, assisted rescues may not be included as part of the curriculum of these programs, and will only be used when necessary for safety reasons.
5) If a student or the instructor are feeling any symptoms related to COVID-19 on the day of the class, they will let us know and a reschedule or refund will be arranged if possible.